Didn't know June was National Bathroom Reading Month? It's news to me, too. (According to our fathers it's every day, right?)
My adopted hometown newspaper, the Kansas City Star, claims the average American spends between 700 and 2,000 hours on the toilet - I'm guessing males are responsible for that higher number - and the paper has come up with the top 10 "loo-brary" books in honor of this festive month. :) Here are the top five; click here for the rest.
1. Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
2. The Great American Bathroom Book - Vols. 1-13
3. The Onion's Finest News Reporting
4. Confessions of a Tabloid Writer by Sam Post
5. Far Side Collection 1980-1994